Water Leak Detection in Houston
Most homes in Texas are built on a concrete foundation. The pipes are positioned in the ground before the concrete is poured. This presents a unique challenge when the plumbing pipes become damaged or wear out, which eventually happens in every home. Pioneer Plumbing & Septic offers under slab leak repair in Houston from qualified plumbing technicians.
Our team of Houston plumbing professionals is equipped with advanced technology to accurately detect leaks under the slab. No water leak is either too big or too small for us to handle - we can help you detect and repair any type of water leak! Customer success and satisfaction are our top priority, and we want to ensure that we deliver our customers nothing but top-notch water leak detection services. Take a look at our customer reviews and see why we are Houston's most trusted leak detection company!
If you suspect a leak under the slab, contact us for fast, professional service.
“They were prompt and efficient. I admit to not shopping around for a price, so I was a bit sticker shocked, but they were available right away and the operator and plumber were both knowledgeable and courteous!”Karyl W.
Signs Of A Slab Leak
There are a number of things you can look out for to determine whether or not you have a slab leak in your home or business.
The signs of a slab leak may include:
- Cracks in the walls or ceiling: Cracks in your walls or ceilings are a major sign of a slab leak. If you notice cracks in your ceilings or walls, we highly suggest that you contact a professional to inspect the situation for you in order to avoid costly damages.
- Foundation cracks: Any cracks in your home or business could be signs of a slab leak. If you notice foundation cracks, it is best to contact a professional that can help inspect and fix the problem.
- Damp areas on the floor: Do you notice that certain areas on your home's floor are damper than others? This is another sign of a slab leak.
- A sudden increase in water bills: Has your water bill suddenly increased and you cannot understand why? Slab leaks lead to water waste, which can explain the rise in your water bill.
- Low water pressure: Have you noticed that lower water pressure during your showers or even when washing your hands? Slab leaks cause water to escape, oftentimes leaving you with an insufficient amount of water, being a major inconvenience.
- Hot spots on the floor: Are certain areas on your floor warmer than others? This could be another sign of a slab leak in your home or business.
- Seeing or smelling mold or mildew: If you notice an unpleasant smell or see mold or mildew, we highly suggest that you contact a professional plumber straight away to get the situation inspected for you. Over time, mold can pose serious health concerns, and it is best to take care of the problem as soon as possible.
Houston Pipe Repair
Accurate leak detection and prompt repairs are essential to prevent structural damage to your home. In the past, this required digging into the foundation to locate the damaged pipe. This is no longer necessary. Our technicians use video camera inspection equipment to look inside the pipe without tearing up your foundation. This allows us to quickly locate the source of the problem and recommend the most effective pipe repair method.
High Level of Service and Support
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Team of Trained Technicians
Offer Free Estimates
Family Owned & Operated