Affordable Solutions for Your Houston Septic System
Septic systems are necessary for homes and commercial properties that are not connected to the city sewer system. Most people never give the septic system a thought, until something goes wrong. When the septic tank malfunctions, it is a serious issue and a potential health hazard. Pioneer Plumbing & Septic offers comprehensive septic services in Houston to prevent and solve a range of septic issues. Our technicians use the very best equipment in order to ensure that the best job is done. It is critical for your home's septic tank to be thoroughly cleaned every couple of years in order to remove waste buildup and prevent potential costly damages from happening. If you are looking for professional septic tank cleaning and other services in Houston, TX or the surrounding area, you can count on us to get the job done right for you!
Contact us today for all your septic cleaning & septic maintenance needs.
“Fantastic service. They really know their business. I'd recommend them for sure to anyone I know.”Andria F.
How to Keep Your Septic System Healthy
- Switch to a more water-efficient toilet. Reducing the amount of water that flows through the toilet will make things easier on your septic system.
- Don’t flush any non-flushable items down the toilet, including tissues, sanitary products, or garbage. Even allegedly “flushable” wipes can wreak havoc on your septic system.
- Don’t pour oils and grease down the drain – they can build up in your pipes over time and completely clog your plumbing.
- Be mindful of what you put down your garbage disposal to avoid clogs and backups. As a general rule, don’t attempt to put fibrous vegetables, egg shells, coffee grounds, fruit pits, bones, or large quantities of rice or pasta down your garbage disposal.
- Use products that are safe for septic systems and avoid flushing or rinsing any toxic chemicals down the drain.
- Keep trees away from your septic system, as tree roots can encroach on your pipes and/or tank and cause serious backups.
- Have your septic system professionally serviced at least every 5 years or less.
How Does a Septic Tank Work?
Septic systems work by channeling wastewater into an underground septic tank for treatment. In the tank, wastewater is allowed to form separate layers: scum (the top layer composed of oils and grease), waste water and particles (the middle layer), and sludge (the bottom layer composed of heavier particles). Bacteria in the tank break down the solid waste, allowing water to separate and drain from the system more easily. Septic tanks need to be cleaned every few years (or once a year for small tanks) - if they aren't, the vital bacteria that make the system work can die.
Financing Your Septic Services
We understand that septic problems are often unpredictable and don’t always happen at the most convenient times. We have a few different financing options available to help you get the services you need at a price that will fit your budget. Give us a call for additional information on financing programs.
High Level of Service and Support
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Team of Trained Technicians
Offer Free Estimates
Family Owned & Operated