Piping the Future for Over a Decade
Having been a plumber since 1999, our owner/founder, Billy Bostick decided to establish Pioneer Plumbing & Septic in 2009. He started working from home out of his pickup truck and performed every job with a commitment to integrity and professionalism.
Today, because of that commitment, we have an entire team of licensed plumbers, registered apprentices and qualified dispatch and office personnel who are likewise committed to these principles. We value your business and are standing by now to serve you.
Discover what makes our Houston plumbing company stands out from the rest. Give us a call at (281) 815-2772 to schedule an appointment in Houston, Crosby, or nearby!
High Level of Service and Support
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Team of Trained Technicians
Offer Free Estimates
Family Owned & Operated
Pioneer Plumbing & Septic is aware that our customers have many choices when selecting us. This is why we strive hard to fulfill our mission of earning our value every time we interact with customers by maintaining our commitment to integrity and professionalism. We welcome the challenge of being the most professional, best trained, and most dependable plumbers in the market.
Here are some benefits to hiring our team:
- Technicians who attend weekly training
- Same-day appointments
- 24-hour emergency services
- Financing options
- Free estimates
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
As our company name connotes, our goal is to pioneer solutions for our customers, always looking for new and more efficient ways to solve your plumbing and septic problems. Trust us to provide you with a level of service that is second to none.
Our Houston Plumbing & Septic Services
We take pride in providing both emergency and non-emergency preventative services that help to ensure that your plumbing systems remain in tip-top shape.
Here are some of our main services:
- Septic repair – If your septic system is damaged or broken, it can cause significant problems such as a foul odor around the house, or even a leaking sewer which can quickly become a health hazard. Our trained septic tank technicians will work with you to ensure that the necessary repairs, replacements, and installations are made in the most efficient way possible.
- Sewer lines – It’s not the cleanest job, but somebody has to do it! Our experienced sewer technicians will evaluate your situation and clean, repair, or replace your sewer lines and drains as necessary.
- Gas lines – At Pioneer Plumbing & Septic, we take gas leaks very seriously. We’ll provide you with immediate help at any time if you suspect a gas leak, diagnosing the problem and quickly fixing your gas lines.
- Water lines – If you have a nasty slab leak or need a water line installed, we can help you fix your problems and find a reliable solution to ensure that you don’t have to deal with leaks anytime soon.
- Clogging – If your sink or other pipes are clogged up, our Houston plumbing experts will be glad to help at any time, installing filter systems to prevent future clogging if necessary.
- Repairs and upgrades – If you’re planning a kitchen or bathroom remodel, or want to upgrade your plumbing systems, we can help you find the best individual plumbing solution and guide you through the entire process.
For more information about our company or to schedule an appointment, contact us at (281) 815-2772 or online.
They were prompt and efficient. I admit to not shopping around for a price, so I was a bit sticker shocked, but they were available right away and the operator and plumber were both knowledgeable and courteous!Karyl W.
Called them on a Sunday and they sent someone right out to fix our toilets not flushing. Turns out, our clean out didn't have a cap on it and with recent flooding, there were sticks and leaves stuck in it. They took care of it right away. No other company in our area was open today, except for Pioneer. Thoroughly impressed and will pass it on. Thank you very much for prompt, quality service!Cory N.
Fantastic service. They really know their business. I'd recommend them for sure to anyone I know.Andria F.
Scheduled quickly and plumber showed up on time. Very professional and did not pressure me into unneeded repairs.Paul L.
Pioneer responded in 2 minutes of my on-line service request. They were very professional and went the extra mile in meeting my appointment request. Gabriel was my technician and he knew what he was doing, addressed the issue immediately and explained what was happening and why. I appreciated that. He didn't even mind when my Doberman stood next to him watching what he was doing. He petted her and they were best buddies. Now that's excellent service! Pioneer is now my go-to plumbing company!!!Dianne F.
This company showed up without asking for mandatory fee. The gave us their honest opinion. In the long run it saved us a lot of money.Raymond A.
They were very good, fixed the problem quickly and even arrived early. Very pleased.Ian S.
They were so polite. They were careful and cleaned up afterwards. They offered the 5% senior discount. They were on time and very professional. The office called and told me exactly when to expect them and that they would be in a company truck and wearing uniforms. Very impressed by the whole operation.Nancy F.